We had a lovely weekend here in middle TN despite some rain. We had warm temps and some sunshine. The girls took advantage of the nice days to play outside. The grown ups took the opportunity to clean out the garage. Well Steve cleaned it out while I tried to keep the girls from helping. They are growing up so quickly! Tessa has especially been making big leaps forward after quite awhile of stagnation in the development arena. She is learning to identify her letters. Mama and dada became mommy and daddy this weekend. She is trying new things physically. And she is making more attempts to talk.
And Sabrina has mastered the art of belly swinging
And sliding head first:
Tessa isn’t quite tall enough for the belly swing move
They pick at each other 75% of the time but they can be so sweet together the other 25%. Sabrina likes to be the big sister (actually she tries to be the mommy and I have to constantly remind her that I am the mommy). How sweet is this? She is helping Tessa get strapped into her booster:
And here is what happens when mommy goes to the bathroom…I should have been suspicious when I didn’t have an audience. Rookie mistake: