Michelle's Front Page

Three, trois, tres

July 29th, 2011

Happy birthday to my dearest Tessa!  I can’t believe it has been 3 years since you were born but I can’t imagine life before you. You are the funniest, quirkiest, most stubborn, most difficult, sweetest, most cuddly 3 year old I’ve ever encountered.

You have this amazing ability to be incredibly laid back 75% of the time but the other 25 % of the time you can’t be pleased no matter what.

You are able to kick back and relax in a way that I rarely see toddlers do but when you are involved with something you have incredible focus for a 3 year old.

You still aren’t talking much but we are so curious to hear what you have to say!  Happy birthday my sweet girl.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 29th, 2011 at 12:24 pm and is filed under family. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “Three, trois, tres”

  1. Bobbi Says:

    Happy Birthday, Tessa!! you are an absolute doll………bet it’s scary when you do start talking!!! :)

    I remember anxiously awaiting the news of your birth…..it was celebrated all around. Enjoy your day!!

  2. nora Says:

    Hapy Birthday Tessa and toher momma too. 3 seems to old and optimistic in our house!

    Hope you enjoy the next adventure – all of you!

  3. Ani Says:

    Happy birthday to your baby girl!

  4. Gibb Says:

    My hubby didn’t talk until he was three. He continues to make up for lost time! It will come when she decides she wants to. Happy birthday to Tessa.

  5. rusty gerber Says:

    Michelle that pic of Tessa with her cupcake is precious. She looks sooooo happy! To be that innocent again! Lol

  6. Jamie Says:

    Happy belated 3 to your sweetie!


beats by dr dre monster beats cuffie beats fitflop italia scarpe fitflop fitflop online ray ban wayfarer occhiali ray ban occhiali da sole ray ban scarpe louboutin louboutin scarpe louboutin prezzi peuterey peuterey outlet